TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LTD
TENDER NO. PA/001/2016-17/NZN/G/007 FOR SUPPLY OF WORKING TOOLS FOR NORTH ZONE
Invitation for Tenders
Date: October, 2016
1. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited has set aside funds for operation during the financial year 2016-17 and intended to use part of the proceeds to cover eligible payment under the contract for Supply of Various Working Tools for North Zone.
2. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company now invites sealed tenders from eligible selected service providers categorized under individual lot. Bidders are free to submit bids under any lot among the under listed lots and evaluation and contract award will be per lot.
Supply of Various Working Tools for North Zone.
Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Procurement Management Unit Office located at fifth floor, Room No. 505/503, TANESCO North Zone, Swahili/Market Road, and P.O. Box 5048 Tanga. Telephone/fax 272645391/92 from 09:00hrs to 16.30hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
3. Bids in one Original plus three copies properly filled shall be accompanied by a tender securing declaration in the format provided in the tendering document. Any tender not accompanied by an acceptable Tender Securing Declaration shall be rejected as non - responsive.
4. Tenders will be opened in the presence of bidder’s representatives, who choose to attend at the Tender Opening Ceremony immediately after closing time on 21st November, 2016 at 14.30 hours
5. All tenders in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain
envelopes clearly marked TENDER NO, LOT NO. AND COMPLETE
DESCRIPTION OF THE LOT QUOTED NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 14:30
HOURS 21st, November, 2016 at 14.30 hours, should be addressed to the SECRETARY ZONAL TENDER BOARD, NORTH ZONE OFFICE, REGIONAL BUILDING, Room No. 503/505 to reach them not later than 21st November, 2016 at 14.30 hours local time. Also bidders may obtain further information and inspect the tendering documents from the respective regional offices.
6. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 6 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tshs: 50,000.00 or equivalent. Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to TANESCO Ltd. P.O. Box 9024 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Bidding documents may be dispatched by courier upon payment of the non-refundable fee before requesting for the dispatch. The Tenderer shall pay courier charges for posting the document. The purchaser shall resume no responsibility for late delivery of bidding documents couriered.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a tender securing declaration in the format provided in the tendering documents.
8. Late tenders, portion of tenders, electronic tenders, tenders not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA ELECTRIC COMPANY LIMITED