Tender No. PA/001/2015/HQ/N/67
Provision of Mobile Telecommunication Services, Broadband Internet services and Data APN for LUKU Vending, Lot 1, 2 and Lot 3
Invitation to Tender
Date: September, 2017
- The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) has set aside funds for the operation during the financial year 2017-18. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for Provision of Mobile Telecommunication Services, Broadband Internet Services and Data APN for LUKU Vending, Lot 1, 2 and 3.
- TANESCO now invites sealed Tenders from eligible service providers for Provision of Mobile Telecommunication Services, Broadband Internet Services and Data APN for LUKU Vending Lot 1, 2 and 3
Lot 1: Voice Telecommunication Services;
Lot 2: Broadband Internet Services;
Lot 3: Data APN for LUKU Vending.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 read together with Public Procurement (Amendment) Regulations G.N No. 333 under Public Procurement (Amendment) Act No. 5 of 2016 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary of the Tender Board, TANESCO Head office, Ground floor Room No. G15, Umeme Park Building Ubungo, Morogoro Road, P.O. Box 9024 Dar Es Salaam from 09:00 Hours to 16:00 Hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon submission of a written application to the above address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 100,000.00 (Tanzania Shillings One Hundred Thousand only) through National Microfinance Bank (NMB) upon receipt of reference number from TANESCO.
- All Bidders who participated in the previous tender process shall obtain Bidding Document FREE OF CHARGE upon confirmation of purchasing the previous document by providing a receipt.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in section IX of the Tender Document.
- All Tenders in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked “TENDER No. PA/001/2015/HQ/N/67 FOR PROVISION OF MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES,BROADBAND INTERNET AND DATA APN FOR LUKU VENDING LOT 1, 2 AND 3 must be delivered to the address Secretary of the Tender Board, TANESCO Head Office, Ground floor Room No. G15, Umeme Park Building Ubungo, Morogoro Road, P.O. Box 9024 Dar Es Salaam on or before 29th September, 2017 at 10:30 Hours. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening in the Twiga Board Room, TANESCO Head office, Umeme Park Building Ubungo, Morogoro Road, P.O. Box 9024 Dar Es Salaam.
9. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LTD