INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
Open Position: Drivers (4 Posts)
Reporting Office: Lindi, Ruangwa, Liwale & Nachingwea
Reports To: Supplies and Transport Officer
Background – TANESCO http://www.tanesco.co.tz
The Tanzania Electric Supply Company (TANESCO) is focusing on increasing the outreach and service quality of its Energy products for Tanzania people. Next to its current passion as a leading provider of electricity and to be more efficient customer focused utility for Tanzania and beyond. The Company has the largest electricity generation, transmission and distribution network in Tanzania. In order to reach its goals, the Company will, in the coming years invest heavily in its generation, transmission and distribution network, its business systems and human capital. TANESCO now invites applicants from serious, self-motivated, and honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill the under-mentioned post.
DRIVERS (4 POSTS)
Responsible for driving Company Vehicles as instructed by Supplies and transport officer and report vehicle problems
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Operates assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
· Keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside;
· Maintain accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets, transportation forms, vehicle maintenance, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested by management;
· Performs minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicle(s) as required;
· Fuel the assigned vehicle(s);
· Coordinates the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with management and staff to minimize service interruptions;
Key Knowledge, Experience and Skills you must posses
- Form IV or VI Secondary Certificate.
- Certificate in Driving
- Driving License Class C, C1, C2, C3, D & E.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of related experience.
Self-management and personal traits:
- Self motivated.