Invitation for Tenders January, 2015
1. Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) intends to enter into a contract for provision of non-consultancy services for Guarding TANESCO Premises and Installations in Shinyanga Region.
2. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for provision of Guarding Services to TANESCO Premises and Installations in Shinyanga Region.
3. Tendering will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding procedure as specified in the Public Procurement Act No.7,2011 and the Public Procurement Regulations, Government Notice No. 446,2013 and is open to all Tenderers.
4. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the Zonal Procurement Management Unit Office (ZPMU) located at TANESCO Lake Zone office, Former TANESCO Mwanza Regional Office, P.O. Box 812 Mwanza. Telephone/fax (255) 28 2541629/2541617 from 09:00hrs to 16.30hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tsh: 50,000.00.Payments should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to TANESCO Ltd. P.O. Box 812 Mwanza, Tanzania.
6. All Tenders must be accompanied by original tender securing declaration or tender security equivalent to 1.5% of contract value in Tanzanian Shillings (TZS) in the form of bank guarantee or banker’s cheque from reputable bank.
7. All tenders in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes clearly marked “TENDER NO. PA/001/2015/LZN/N/06 FOR GUARDING TANESCO PREMISES AND VITAL INSTALLATIONS IN SHINYANGA REGION-LOT 5, NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 14:30 HOURS on 20TH FEBRUARY, 2015 should be addressed to the SECRETARY, DELEGATED ZONAL TENDER BOARD P.O. BOX 812, Mwanza to reach him at Lake Zone Office, Former TANESCO Mwanza Regional Office, not later than 20th February, 2015 at 14.30pm local time.
8. The interested bidders must visit the Site to inspect the works and acquaint themselves with the surroundings and obtain all information that may be necessary for preparing the tender and entering into a contract. The costs of visiting the site shall be at the bidder’s own expense. Bidders will be required to contact with Zonal Procurement Office for site visit arrangements.
9. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in Public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
SENIOR ZONAL MANAGER-LAKE
TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED