Repair of Onload Tapchanger Mechanism for Power Transformer (T2) at Ubungo I Gas Plant
INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS
Date: November, 2016
- This Invitation for Quotations (IFQ) follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which appeared in the Daily News Paper dated 3rd August, 2016.
- The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) has set aside funds for its operations during financial year 2016 / 2017 and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation is issued.
- TANESCO now invites sealed quotations from eligible Bidders for the Repair of Onload Tapchanger Mechanism for Power Transformer (T2) at Ubungo I Gas Plant.
- The Invitation for Quotation will be conducted through the Competitive Quotation procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and/or inspect the Quotation Document at the office of the Procurement Management Unit located at Ground Floor, Room No. G15, TANESCO Head office, Umeme Park Building, Ubungo, along Morogoro Road, P.O. Box 9024 Dar es Salaam. Telephone + (255) 0782 376147 from 09:00hrs to 16.00hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive with an exception of public holidays.
- A complete set of Quotation Document in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 50,000.
7. All quotations must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Quotation Document.
8. Performance Security of 10% of contract price in the Form of Bank Guarantee shall be submitted within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the notification of contract award.
9. All quotations in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes clearly marked “QUOTATION No. PA/001/2016-17/HQ/N/31 FOR REPAIR OF ONLOAD TAPCHANGER MECHANISM FOR POWER TRANSFORMER (T2) AT UBUNGO I GAS PLANT” (NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 10:30 HOURS on FRIDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER, 2016) should be addressed to the SECRETARY, TANESCO TENDER BOARD, P.O. BOX 9024, DAR ES SALAAM to reach him at Room No. G 15 not later than 10:30 HOURS local time on Friday, 25th November, 2016. Quotations will be opened thereafter in Public and in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at Twiga Board Room located at Ground Floor, TANESCO Head Offices, Umeme Park Building, Morogoro Road – Ubungo.
10. Late quotations, Portion of quotations, Electronic quotations, Quotations not received, quotations not opened and not read out in Public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED