Reporting Office: Kidatu Hydro Power Plant
Reports To: Plant Human Resources Officer
Background – TANESCO http://www.tanesco.co.tz
The Tanzania Electric Supply Company (TANESCO) is focusing on increasing the outreach and service quality of its Energy products for Tanzania people. Next to its current passion as a leading provider of electricity and to be more efficient customer focused utility for Tanzania and beyond. The Company has the largest electricity generation, transmission and distribution network in Tanzania. In order to reach its goals, the Company will, in the coming years invest heavily in its generation, transmission and distribution network, its business systems and human capital. TANESCO now invites applicants from serious, self-motivated, and honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill the under-mentioned post at Kidatu Hydro Power Plant.
CLINICAL OFFICER (1POST)
Responsible for supervising health workers and ensuring quality health services are provided to staffs, their dependants and surrounding community.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure patients attending the dispensary are well examined, treated and handled according to medical ethics and procedures.
· Provide health education to patients and ensure workers at the station are free from epidemic diseases like cholera; putting much effort on preventive measures and curative services.
· Organize and provide health education and sensitization on HIV/AIDS, as well as rendering counseling services to infected and affected individuals.
· Make follow up on medicine and medical equipments needed by dispensary, supporting and giving clear descriptions of the same when the need of purchasing arises.
· Compiling and submitting on time dispensary progressive report to the DMO’s office and maintain close communication on matters pertaining health services.
· Provide and maintain up to date inventory of all dispensary facilities.
Key Knowledge, Experience and Skills you must posses
· Form IV or VI secondary certificate.
· Holder of Ordinary Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
· Minimum of 2 - 3 years of related experience
· Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Self-management and personal traits:
· Self motivated.
· Analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Creative, innovative and team working skills.
· High level of interpersonal skills.
An attractive compensation package base on performance and consummate with the responsibility will apply to the successful candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the position, apply by sending a brief application letter, clearly stating why you should be considered for the position and how you will add value. With the letter, concise curriculum vitae should be enclosed showing briefly your work experience and for the position as well as work referees. Electronic applications are accepted.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 14 days after initial appearance of this advert. i.e 17/01/2014.
KIDATU HYDRO POWER PLANT,
P. O BOX 186