TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED
Quotation No: PA/001/14/HQ/G/022
SUPPLY OF SOLARIMETER (COMPLETE SET & STAND) AND BULK ENERGY METER
INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS
Date: May, 2014
1. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited has set aside funds for the operation of the company during the financial year 2014. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for which this invitation for quotation is issued.
2. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited now invites sealed tenders from eligible Tenderers for the Supply of Solarimeter (Complete Set & Stand) and Bulk Energy Meter
3. Tendering will be conducted through the Competitive Quotation procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non Consultant Service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and are open to Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
4. Tenderers may obtain further information on the Tendering Documents at the office of the Procurement Management Unit located at Ground floor Room G15, TANESCO Head office, Umeme Park, Ubungo, P.O. Box 9024, Dar es Salaam. Telephone /fax (255) 22 2451145/2451160 /2452172: Email: email@example.com from 9.00 am to 16.30 pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
6. All tenders in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked TENDER No. PA/001/14/HQ/G/022 FOR SUPPLY OF SOLARIMETER (COMPLETE SET & STAND) AND BULK ENERGY METER (NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 14:30 HOURS local time on 3rd June, 2014 should be addressed to the SECRETARY, TANESCO TENDER BOARD P.O. BOX 9024, DAR ES SALAAM to reach him at room No. G 15 not later than 14:30 HOURS local time on 3rd June, 2014.
7. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender securing declaration in the format provided in this bidding document.
8. Tenders must be delivered to the address in paragraph 4 above at or before 14:30 HOURS local time on 3rd June, 2014. Tenders will be opened in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the Twiga Board room located at Ground floor at TANESCO Head office, Umeme Park Building immediately after closing.
9. Telegraphic, Telefax or similar submissions will not be accepted. Tenders not received and not opened in public Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TanZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LTD