Invitation for Tenders
- The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited has set aside funds for Various Buildings and Civil Works at Dodoma Region.
- The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited now invites sealed tenders from eligible Contractors for Various Buildings and Civil Works at Dodoma Region.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non Consultant Service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and are open to Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information and/or inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Procurement Management Unit located at Ground floor, Room No. G15, TANESCO Head office, Umeme Park Building, Ubungo, along Morogoro Road, P.O. Box 9024 Dar es Salaam. Telephone/fax (255) 22 2451145/2451160/2452172 from 09:00hrs to 16.30hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive with an exception of public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tshs. 100,000.00 or equivalent Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to TANESCO Ltd, P.O. Box 9024 Dar es Salaam. Bidding documents may be dispatched by courier upon payment of the non-refundable fee. The Tenderer shall pay courier charges for posting the document. The purchaser shall resume no responsibility for late delivery of bidding documents couriered
- The Tender is categorized in lot as shown hereunder, whereby Evaluation and Award will be given on the basis of the lowest evaluated bid per lot.
Lot 1: Construction of Askari kioski at Kondoa district office.
Lot 2: Construction of Askari kioski Zuzu grid substation.
Lot 5: Replacement of zuzu Grid SubStation Fence
Lot 6: Repair of Zuzu substation access road to Staff quarter
- All Tenders must be accompanied by original tender securing declaration in the format provided in the bidding document.
- All tenders in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes clearly marked “TENDER NO. PA/001/14/CZN/W/001 FOR VARIOUS BUILDINGS AND CIVIL WORKS AT DODOMA REGION”, should be addressed to the SECRETARY, TANESCO TENDER BOARD P.O. BOX 9024, DAR ES SALAAM TANZANIA to reach him at room No. G 15 not later than 14:30 HOURS local on 5th December, 2014. Tenders will be opened thereafter in Public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at Twiga Board Room located at Ground floor, TANESCO Head Offices, Umeme Park Building, Morogoro Road – Ubungo.
- It is strongly recommended to attend site visit to obtain all information that may be necessary for preparing the tender and entering into a contract. The site visit will be held on 24th November, 2014 under the arrangement of Manager Estate and Regional Manager Dodoma. The costs of visiting the site shall be at the bidders own expense. The site visit will be conducted at TANESCO Dodoma Region.
10. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LTD (TANESCO)