TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LTD
Quotation No: PA/001/13/DZN/G/017 FOR PROCUREMENT OF VARIOUS MATERIALS FOR UPGRADING LOCAL AREA NETWORK AT ILALA REGION
INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS
1. Tanzania Electric Supply Company has set aside funds for procurement of various materials for upgrading Local Area Network at Ilala Region.
2. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for procurement of various materials for upgrading Local Area Network at Ilala Region.
3. Tendering will be conducted through National shopping tendering Procedures specified in the Public Procurement ( Goods, Works, Non Consultant service and Disposal of Public Asset by Tender) Regulations, 2005 – Government Notice No.97;
4. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information and/or inspect the Request for Quotations document at the office of Zonal Procurement Specialist located at fourth floor, Room No. 416, TANESCO Zonal office, Ministry of Energy and Minerals Building, Samora Avenue, P.O. Box 2233 Dar es Salaam. Telephone/fax (255) 22 2135066/2135065 from 09:00hrs to 16.30hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive with an exception of public holidays.
5. All quotations in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked Quotation No: PA/001/13/DZN/G/017 FOR PROCUREMENT OF VARIOUS MATERIALS FOR UPGRADING LOCAL AREA NETWORK AT ILALA REGION, must be delivered to the SECRETARY, TANESCO – ZONAL TENDER BOARD P.O. BOX 2233, DAR ES SALAAM to reach her at TANESCO Zonal Office, Ministry of Energy and Minerals Building, Samora Avenue, room No. 416 not later than 10th January, 2014 at 14.30hrs local time.
6. Deadline for submission will be on or before 14:30 hours 10th January, 2014. Quotations will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend in the opening at Dar es Salaam and Coast Zone Meeting Room located at fourth floor, Room No. 422 Ministry of Energy and Minerals Building, Samora Avenue.
7. Late quotations, portion of quotations, electronic quotations, and quotations not received, quotations not opened at the quotation opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
SENIOR ZONAL MANAGER
TANESCO - DAR ES SALAAM & COAST ZONE