Invitation for Tenders
1. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited now invites sealed tenders from eligible Suppliers for Supply of Staff Uniforms for TANESCO Central Zone.
2. Tendering will be conducted through National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non Consultant Service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
3. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information and/or inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Zonal Procurement Specialist located at Fourth floor, TANESCO Building, Dar es salaam Road, P.O. Box 49 Dodoma. Telephone/fax 255-26-2321632/2321746 from 09:00hrs to 16.30hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
4. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian Shillings one hundred thousand (100,000) only. Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to TANESCO Ltd. P.O. Box 49 Dodoma. The Tenderer shall pay courier charges for posting the document. The purchaser shall resume no responsibility for late delivery of bidding documents.
5. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender securing declaration in the format provided in the tendering document.
6. Bidders are free to submit bids under any LOT or combination of LOTS among the under listed lots. Bidders are free to bid all lots but AWARD WILL BE PER LOT. Each lot shall be submitted in a separate envelope and contracts shall be awarded to successful bidders whose bids will be found to be the best evaluated for individual lot:
LOT NO.1- KAUNDA SUITS; LOT NO.2 - JACKET AND TROUSER AND MGAMBO SUITS; LOT NO.3 – OVERALL; LOT NO.4 - SKIRT BLOUSE AND GOWN AND TROUSER & SHIRT; LOT NO. 5 - DUST COATS AND OVER COATS; LOT NO.6 - RAIN COATS AND RAIN BOOTS; LOT NO.7 – GENTS & LADIES ORDINARY LEATHER SHOES; LOT NO.8 - INDUSTRIAL LEATHER BOOTS
7. All tenders in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes clearly marked TENDER No. PA/001/2014/CZN/G/11 FOR SUPPLY OF STAFF UNIFORMS FOR TANESCO CENTRAL ZONE NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 14:30 HOURS 5th November, 2014 should be addressed to the SECRETARY, TANESCO ZONAL TENDER BOARD P.O. BOX 49, DODOMA to reach him at Fourth floor TANESCO Building, Dar es salaam Road not later than 5th November, 2014 at 14.30 hrs local time.
8. Tenders will be opened thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Conference Room located at Fourth floor, TANESCO Building, Dar es salaam Road – Dodoma.
9. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Tanesco CENTRAL ZONE