1.0 Open Position: Human Resources Officer - Trainee (5 Posts)
Reporting Office: Head Office, Regions & Plant
Reports To: Regional/Plant Human Resources Officer
Background – TANESCO http://www.tanesco.co.tz
The Tanzania Electric Supply Company (TANESCO) is focusing on increasing the outreach and service quality of its Energy products for Tanzania people. Next to its current passion as a leading provider of electricity and to be more efficient customer focused utility for Tanzania and beyond. The Company has the largest electricity generation, transmission and distribution network in Tanzania. In order to reach its goals, the Company is investing heavily in its generation, transmission and distribution network, its business systems and human capital. TANESCO now invites applicants from serious, self-motivated, and honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill the under-mentioned posts at Regions, Zone and Plant.
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER – TRAINEE (5 POSTS)
(Tanga, Pangani, Kigoma, Coast and KAUDA) - Ref.No.01
To provide support in the various human resource functions, which include staffing, training and manpower development, performance management (monitoring & evaluation), compensation and benefits, payroll administration, Labour relations and disciplinary procedures, employee and counseling.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specifically you will be responsible for ensuring that you:
· Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
· Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors on human resource and work related issues.
· Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
· Implement Human Resources plans and programs in respective workstation.
· To ensure that administrative services in the region/Head Office are maintained to meet company’s requirements and standards.
· Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Academic Requirements and Experience you must posses
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent in Human Resource Management or Public Administration from recognized higher learning Institutions
- At least 1 year of working experience in HR role
Skills and Competencies you must posses
- Decisive thinker. Able to analyze information quickly and use it to make decisions and solutions.
- Driven to deliver. Focused on delivering best possible results for the organization, and shows determination, resourcefulness and a sense of purpose in achieving this.
- Collaborative. Able to work well with a range of people both within and outside of the organization.
- Work organization and time management is delivery of services
- Flexibility and ability to handle multi-tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be Computer literate
Competitive compensation package based on performance and consummate with the responsibility will apply to the successful candidates. All positions terms of employment are performance based fixed term contract.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the position, apply by sending a brief application letter, clearly stating why you should be considered for the position and how you will add value. With the letter, concise curriculum vitae should be enclosed showing briefly your achievement /accomplishments for you to deserve to be considered for the position. Electronic applications are accepted.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 14 days after initial appearance of this advert.
SENIOR MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCES,
TANESCO LTD UMEME PARK,