SUPPLY OF AGGREGATES AT CENTRAL ZONE
Invitation for Tenders
Date: August, 2016
1. This Invitation for Tender (IFT) follows the General Procurement Notice for the Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited for the 2016-2017 financial year that appeared in the Daily News of 3rd August, 2016.
2. The Tanzania Electric Company Limited has set aside funds for Supply of Aggregates at Central Zone during the financial year 2016-2017.
3. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Supply of Aggregates at Central Zone.
4. Tendering will be conducted through National Competitive Tendering procedure specified in the Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non Consultant Service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
5. The scope of supply will involve Four (4) Lots:-
· Lot 1: Supply of Aggregates at Msamvu Substation
· Lot 2: Supply of Aggregates at Msamvu Substation
· Lot 3: Supply of Aggregates at Primary Substation, Mzinga, ICO & Tungi
· Lot 4: Re-filling of Aggregates on 220/33kv Yard at Singida Region.
6. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information and/or inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of Zonal Procurement Specialist located at fourth floor, TANESCO Zonal office, TANESCO Building, Dar Es Salaam Road, P.O. Box 49 Dodoma. Telephone: +255 26 2321632 Fax: +255 26 2321746 from09:00hrs to 16.30hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive with an exception of public holidays.
7. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 6 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS: 100,000 or equivalent Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to TANESCO Ltd.
8. All Tenders must be accompanied by original tender securing declaration in the format provided in the bidding document.
9. All tenders in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes clearly marked TENDER PA/001/2016-2017/CZN/G/011 FOR SUPPLY OF AGGREGATES AT CENTRAL ZONE NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 14:30 HOURS local time on 19th September, 2016 should be addressed to the SECRETARY, TANESCO ZONAL TENDER BOARD, P.O. BOX 49, DODOMA to reach him at fourth floor not later than 14:30 HOURS local time on 19th September, 2016. Tenders will be opened thereafter in Public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in Central Zone Conference Room located at Fourth Floor, TANESCO Building, Dar Es Salaam Road, P.O Box 49 Dodoma.
10. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in Public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED