TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED
RUSUMO HYDROPOWER PROJECT – (STVET-TE)
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
TENDER NO. PA/001/2016/HQ/G/71
SUPPLY OF TWO (2) MOTOR VEHICLES FOR RUSUMO HYDROPOWER PROJECT, TRANSMISSION LINE – TANZANIA SIDE
1. The Government of Republic of Tanzania has received a loan from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of Multinational (Burundi/Rwanda/Tanzania) Regional Rusumo Hydropower Project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for procurement of two (2) Motor vehicles for Rusumo Hydropower Project
2. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company (TANESCO) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the supply of two (2) Motor vehicles for Rusumo Hydropower Project, Transmission Line – Tanzania side. National Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Bank's Rules and Procedures for Procurement of Goods and Works
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Secretary of Tender Board, TANESCO Headquarters at Morogoro Road, Ubungo area, Umeme Park Building, Ground Floor, Room No. G 15. Dar es Salaam Tanzania. Tel. +255 782 376 147 from 08:00 to 16:00 hours, Mondays to Fridays inclusive, except on public holidays. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon the submission of a written application to the above address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 100,000.00 (Tanzania shillings one hundred thousand only).
5. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods.
6. Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 10.00HRS on Friday 23rd September 2016 and must be accompanied by a securing declarations.
7. Bids shall remain valid for 120 days after the deadline for bid submission prescribed above, however, validity period can be extended if there is need to do so.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 10.30HRS on Friday 23rd September 2016 at TANESCO Headquarters, Morogoro Road, Ubungo area, Umeme Park Building, Ground Floor, Twiga Board Room Dar es Salaam Tanzania.
Tanzania Electric Supply Company