INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS
Date: September, 2014
1. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited has set aside funds for Supply and Installation of Air Conditioners for Northern Zone.
2. You are hereby invited to submit your priced quotation for Supply and Installation of Air Conditioners as described in the Statement of Requirement (SoR) and Prices as detailed in Section II;
3. All quotations in ONE ORIGINAL plus THREE COPIES, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked “QUOTATION NO. PA/001/2014/NZN/G/006 FOR SUPPLY OF SPLIT AIR CONDITIONERS FOR NORTHERN ZONE”, must be delivered to the Secretary, TANESCO Zonal Tender Board, P.o. Box 5048, Tanga, 5th Floor, room No. 505/503.
- Deadline for submission will be on Wednesday 17th September, 2014 at 14:30pm local time. Quotations will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend in the opening ceremony at the Zonal Office Board Room located at 5th floor, Room No. 507, Regional Office Building, Swahili/Market Road – P.O Box 5048 – Tanga - Tanzania
5. Late, partial and electronic quotations, and quotations not opened at the quotation opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
6. Interested and eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Quotation Documents at the office of Zonal Procurement Specialist, located at the 5th floor, Room No. 505/503, Regional Office Building, Swahili/Market Road, P.O Box 5048, Tanga. From 09:00hrs to 16.30 hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
7. A complete set of Quotation Document(s) in English may be obtained by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 3 above upon payment of non refundable fee of Tshs. 50,000.00 to TANESCO Ltd, P.O Box 9024 Dar Es Salaam.
8. All quotations must be accompanied by the Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the quotation form.
9. Late quotation, portion of quotation, electronic quotations, quotations not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the quotations opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
SENIOR ZONAL MANAGER - NORTH