INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR TANZANIAN CITIZEN ONLY
Background – TANESCO http://www.tanesco.co.tz
Tanzania Electric Supply Company (TANESCO) is focusing on increasing the outreach and service quality of its Energy products for Tanzanians. Next to its current passion as a leading provider of electricity is to be more efficient, customer focused utility for Tanzania and beyond. The Company has the largest electricity generation, transmission and distribution network in Tanzania. In order to reach its goals, the Company is investing heavily in its generation, transmission and distribution network, its business systems and human capital. TANESCO now invites applicants who are self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill the under-mentioned posts.
Specific attributes for the Positions to be filled:
All Candidates must:
v Demonstrate impeccable performance track record.
v Demonstrate highest degree of integrity.
v Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
v Be self-driven and capable of working with minimal supervision.
v Be capable of delivering excellent results while working under pressure with tight deadlines.
v In Customer Relation application.
v Possess knowledge, competency and professional skills in Customer Relation Management.
v Problem solving skills.
1. CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICERS (8 POST) – JOB REF. 01
To ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining reliable and high quality power supply to customers.
- To provide quality customer service and ensure needs of the Company are met and efficient care is given to the Customers, over the telephone or through written correspondence.
- To ensure all technical faults are reported properly or documented (i.e. Temporary Breakdown) are closed and follow-up of the open issues and individual Customers are done timely to ensure minimal complain and effectiveness of our service to clients.
- To handle all Customer care issues at the Region and become the Official first point of contact with a Customer to ensure no issues lay unattended and all complaints and cases are closed in the minimal time with less interruption to a Customer.
- From time to time prepare a Customer service survey feedback /advice from Customers to ensure excellent Customer care services is given to our clients and their needs are responded to in a timely manner.
- To interact regularly with the Zonal or Head Office communication department to ensure important feedback or queries from Customers are addressed timely efficiently and professionally.
- Continuously educate Customers of the Customer service charters; their rights and ensure that each individual Customer at the region is abreast of any changes that TANESCO make to its services.
- To conduct spot and regular visits to TANESCO construction sites; and large power users within your region to ensure Customers’ needs are met and they are treated in a acceptable conduct.
- To supervise and monitor all Customer care related issues at the Region and indirectly the staff that interacts with Customers to ensure that their interaction is done professionally and timely.
- To participate in the Regional Management team and contribute advice to Management on all Customer care issues at the region to ensure, value and quality service is absorbed from the Management level.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Competitive remuneration package shall be offered commensurate with skills and experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in the position, apply by sending a brief application letter, clearly stating why you should be considered for the position and how you will add value. With the letter, academic/professional certificates and concise curriculum vitae should be enclosed, showing briefly your achievement/accomplishments for you to deserve to be considered for the position and include two work references.
Please note that phone calls or any kind of soliciting for this position by applicants or relatives will automatically lead to disqualification.
Application should reach the undersigned not later than 14 days after initial appearance of this advert 14th August, 2014).
Senior Manager Human Resources,
TANESCO Ltd. Umeme Park Ubungo,
P. O. Box 9024 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Application close date: 31st August, 2014