INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS
Date: August, 2014
1. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limitedhas set aside funds for the operation of the company during the financial year 2014. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for which this invitation for quotation is issued.
2. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limitednow invites sealed tenders from eligible Tenderers for the Supply of Computer Tablets
3. Tendering will be conducted through the Competitive Quotation procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non Consultant Service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and are open to Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
4. Tenderers may obtain further information on the Tendering Documents at the office of the Procurement Management Unit located at Ground floor Room G15, TANESCO Head office, Umeme Park, Ubungo, P.O. Box 9024, Dar es Salaam. Telephone /fax (255) 22 2451145/2451160 /2452172: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org from 9.00 am to 16.30 pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
6. All tenders in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked TENDER No. PA/001/14/HQ/G/055 FOR SUPPLY OF COMPUTER TABLETS (NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 14:30 HOURS local timeon 19th September, 2014should be addressed to the SECRETARY, TANESCO TENDER BOARD P.O. BOX 9024, DAR ES SALAAM to reach him at room No. G 15 not later than 14:30 HOURS local time on 19th September, 2014.
7. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender securing declaration in the format provided in this bidding document.
8. Tenders must be delivered to the address in paragraph 4 above at or before 14:30 HOURS local timeon 19th September, 2014. Tenders will be opened in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the Twiga Board room located at Ground floor at TANESCO Head office, Umeme Park Building immediately after closing.
9. Telegraphic, Telefax or similar submissions will not be accepted. Tenders not received and not opened in public Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TanZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LTD