INVITATION FOR QUOTATION
- The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited has set aside funds for provision of hiring office premises for Yombo District in Temeke Region.
- TANESCO therefore intends to acquire an office space/premise under lease arrangement with premises owners within Yombo area along Buza and Maoko road. TANESCO therefore invites owners of COMMERCIAL PREMISES measuring in the range of 200 to 350 square metres of built up area. The premise shall have easy access to the general public and within a friendly environment that is appropriate for the company business.
- Tendering will be conducted through National shopping tendering Procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non Consultant service and Disposal of Public Asset by Tender) Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information and/or inspect the Request for Quotations document at the office of Zonal Procurement Specialist located at fourth floor, Room No. 416, TANESCO Zonal office, Ministry of Energy and Minerals Building, Samora Avenue, P.O. Box 2233 Dar es Salaam. Telephone/fax (255) 22 2135066/2135065 from 09:00hrs to 16.30hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive with an exception of public holidays.
- All quotations in one original plus three copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked Quotation No: PA/001/2014/DZN/N/11 for provision of hiring office space for TANESCO Yombo District office in Temeke Region. must be delivered to the SECRETARY, TANESCO ZONAL TENDER BOARD, P.O. BOX 2233, DAR ES SALAAM to reach her at TANESCO Zonal Office, Ministry of Energy and Minerals Building, Samora Avenue, fourth floor, room No. 416 not later than 5thSeptember, 2014 at 14.30hrs local time.
- The deadline for submission of quotations is 5thSeptember, 2014 at 14.30hrs local time. Quotations will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderer’s representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Dar es Salaam and Coast Zone Meeting Room located at fourth floor, Room No. 422 Ministry of Energy and Minerals Building, Samora Avenue.
- Late, partial and electronic quotations, and quotations not opened at the quotation opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
SENIOR ZONAL MANAGER