Invitation for Tenders
1. Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) has set aside funds for procurement of various items. It is intended that the funds will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for which this invitation for tender is issued.
2. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Supply of items for production of medical and staff ID Cards.
3. Tendering will be conducted through National Competitive tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non Consultant Service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2005 – Government Notice No. 97.
4. Interested eligible Tenderes may obtain further information and/or inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Procurement Management Unit Office located at Ground floor, Room No. G15, TANESCO Head office, Umeme Park, Ubungo, P.O. Box 9024 Dar es Salaam. Telephone/fax (255) 22 2451145/2451160/2452172 from 09:00hrs to 16.30hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderes on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS: 100,000.00 or equivalent. Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to TANESCO Ltd. P.O. Box 9024 Dar es Salaam.
6. Bids in one Original Plus three copies properly filled shall be accompanied by Tender Securing declaration.
7. All tenders in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes clearly marked TENDER NO.PA/001/13/HQ/G/117 FOR SUPPLY OF ITEMS FOR PRODUCTION OF MEDICAL AND STAFF ID CARDS NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 14:30 HRS ON 22ND NOVEMBER, 2013 should be addressed to the SECRETARY, TANESCO TENDER BOARD P.O. BOX 9024, DAR ES SALAAM to reach him at room No. G 15 not later than 22nd November, 2013 at 14.30 hrs local time. Tenders will be opened thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderes’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Twiga Board Room located at Ground floor, TANESCO Head Offices, Umeme Park Building, Morogoro Road – Ubungo.
8. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
MANAGING DIRECTORTANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED